Monday, December 16, 2013

eARC BOOK REVIEW...Seven Sons by Lili St. Germain

Title:  Seven Sons
Author:  Lili St. Germain
Publication Date: January 5th 2014 by Lili Saint Germain Publishing
Goodreads URL: HERE
Plot:  My father was most certainly NOT an innocent man. As the leader of the Gypsy Brothers MC, he was guilty of many things. But he died for a crime that he didn’t commit, framed by an enemy within who then stole his club and everything he had ever worked to protect.

Including my innocence.

When Dornan Ross framed my father, he set into motion a series of events that could never be undone. My father was murdered by Dornan Ross and his sons when I was fifteen years old.

Before my father died, Dornan Ross and his seven sons stole my innocence, branded my skin and in doing so, ensured that their lives would be prematurely cut short. That they would suffer.

I’ve just turned twenty-one, and I’m out for blood. I'm out for revenge.

But I didn't expect to fall for Jase, the youngest brother in the club.

I didn't expect that he would turn my world upside down, yank my heart out of my chest and ride away into the sunset with it.

Now, I'm faced with an impossible choice - Jase, or avenging my fathers death?

MY REVIEW:

description

Raped.
Beaten.
Scarred.
And thought for dead.


description

Now, six years have passed and now it's time for Juliette Portland to exact her revenge on her father's murderer and regain redemption.

But, what's a girl to do when one of your enemy's sons happens to be the love of your life? And even more so, when he's completely innocent and just a mere victim like you?


My thoughts: Man, what an intro to this serial gritty series!! It was a short, fast, and engrossing read that made me want even more!!

Juliette, now under the name of Samantha "Sammi," has a lot on her hands now if she plans to bring "the Gypsy Bothers Motorcycle Club to their knees." I mean, with six sons and their daddy to wipe out that's going to be quite the task!! Sheesh!!

It's going to take a hell of perfect timing and calculating to carry out this suicide mission and I'm not fully convinced that Juliette has enough gall or intelligence to do it without some help from the inside. *Like Jase's!!*

Hopefully, she'll leave Jase alone in her plot but I don't know. She seems pretty dead set on wanting them all dead but knows that she can trust Jase. Hmmm.

And oh, what about mommy dearest?! Perhaps, even her mom will be even included on the hit list?!! She was a good for nothing drug induced traitor!! She deserves to die!! Hmmph!!

Please, oh pretty please *begs* let Juliette and Jace have a HEA!! He can be like her sidekick in the series! ;)

Gosh, I already can't wait for more!! Great debut Lili!!


description





My Rating:

-Overall : 8.5
-Plot : 8.5
-Writing : 8.5
-Characters : 8
-Cover : 8.5


Where to get your copy!
(Links to be added when available!)

No comments:

Post a Comment