Thursday, December 12, 2013

BOOK REVIEW...Winter's Shadow by Virginia Cavanaugh

Title:  Winter's Shadow
Author:  Virginia Cavanaugh
Publication Date: Liquid Silver Books (December 20, 2010)/ Fated Desires Publishing, LLC
Goodreads URL: HERE
Plot:  Living for years amidst a whirlwind of fear and danger, Julia Farris finally snaps free from the bonds that kept her in Arizona. But when she arrives in her hometown of Edinboro, Pennsylvania, she realizes she’s jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire.

With the death of his parents, Mark Webb went to part time at the local police department to run his parents’ bed and breakfast, a job he’s begun to think very lonely until his old high school flame shows up.

As Julia tries to seize control of her life, she finds herself intrigued with the possibilities presented by Mark’s presence. But getting closer to Mark might spell disaster. What’s a girl to do when one ex might be dead and the other wears a badge?

MY REVIEW:

description

Eh, this book is in a cross between DNF and completed. "Why?", you ask? Well, after the first 20% I merely just skimmed it to the finish since I wasn't invested in it at all. I know it sounds like I was reading this out of glutton punishment but I just had to know how the hell the dang book was going to end!!

SO, IN A NUTSHELL... Winter's Shadow" was merely just okay in my book. Nothing I haven't really come across but it was not horrible. I guess you can say that it merely was just not for me. Heh.

description



My Rating:

-Overall : 7
-Plot : 7
-Writing : 7
-Characters : 7
-Cover : 8


Where to get your copy!
Amazon
iTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment