Sunday, May 5, 2013

BOOK REVIEW...Come Undone (The Cityscape #1) by Jessica Hawkins

Olivia Germaine has already found love. Devoted wife, loyal friend, determined career woman - she’s created the life she always envisioned. 

But when Olivia locks eyes with a handsome stranger across a crowded room, he peers a little too closely and sees emotions she thought she’d buried long ago. 

David Dylan, alleged playboy and eternal bachelor, challenges Olivia to confront the life she’s built and to make decisions that could either lead to happiness . . . or regret. 

Will Olivia be able to draw the line between lust and love? 

And can David respect that line?

~

COME UNDONE is a story about the boundaries of devotion and deception; a story of passion, choices and ultimately, love. This is book one of the Cityscape Series.
Published January 1st 2013


Eh so a cheating heroine and now a cliffhanger at the end eh?? :/

While I liked Bill, I LOVED David. Olivia, on the other hand, I have mixed feelings toward since I wished she knew what she wanted and wasn't screwing around.

As for the story, I also feel a bit "wishy washy" towards it since I do not like infidelity no matter the principle. 

*Sigh*, I think I should have thought twice before engaging in reading this book. On the bright side, David was ultra charming, sexy, and exuded this bad boy alpha male attitude which I couldn't get enough of. ;)



My Rating:

-Overall : 8
-Plot : 8
-Writing : 8
-Characters : 7.5
-Cover : 8

No comments:

Post a Comment