Wednesday, March 20, 2013

BOOK REVIEW: ARC Own the Wind (Chaos #1) by Kristen Ashley

Tabitha Allen has a not-so-secret crush on Parker "Shy" Cage. Shy thinks he knows the path Tabby's on and it isn't a good one. So he decides to teach her a lesson to lead her to the right path. 

Unfortunately, he was wrong and his actions wound Tabby, breaking her heart. It's Tabby who then teaches Shy a lesson about casting judgment and Shy Cage learns what it feels like to be invisible. But when tragedy strikes and Tabby's heart is broken again, Shy does what he can in the background to help. Trying to forget her heartbreak, Tabby finds herself in danger. To keep it secret from her biker family, the Chaos Motorcycle Club, she calls Shy to rescue her. But when she lets him back in, she gets much more than she bargained for.
Expected publication: April 2nd 2013 by Grand Central Publishing

This book is just what I have been waiting for to keep my mind temporarily off of the Walking Disaster book release countdown. :D

AND I WON'T LIE, before receiving the ARC of this book I had only read ONE of Kristen Ashley's books ever. So as for "Own the Wind," well, if I wasn't already a big Kristen Ashley fan well.... this book just won me over. I LOVED IT.


"As for why it’s you, I don’t know, I don’t care. It just is. It could be ’cause you’re gorgeous. It could be ’cause you’re funny. It could be ’cause I like the way you handled Pete when he lost his daughter. It could be ’cause you and me got Chaos in common, it’s us, it’s in our blood and this was meant to be. It could be ’cause I like the way you are with your family. It could be ’cause you get off on bein’ on the back of my bike almost as much as I get off straddling it. I figure it’s all that and more. I am not gonna analyze it. I’m gonna feel it ’cause I like it and that’s all there is to it.” Pg. 96


My Rating:

-Overall : 9
-Plot : 9
-Writing : 9
-Characters : 8
-Cover : 8





No comments:

Post a Comment