Sunday, February 16, 2014

eARC BOOK REVIEW...Six Brothers (Gypsy Brothers #2) by Lili St. Germain


Title:  Six Brothers (Gypsy Brothers #2)
Author:  Lili St. Germain
Publication Date: February 16th 2014 by Lili Saint Germain Publishing (first published February 10th 2014)
Goodreads URL: HERE
Plot:   I have lied.

I have cheated.

I have given my body and my life to the man who destroyed my family and left me for dead.

I have killed, I have sinned, and worst of all, I have enjoyed the misery of others.

I have licked the salty tears of a father mourning his firstborn son, and nothing has ever tasted so sweet.

I have died, and I have been resurrected, a phoenix from the ashes.

I know I’m going to hell. I’ll burn in the fiery pits alongside Dornan and his sons for the things I’ve done, and for the things I’m about to do.

But I don’t care. It will be worth every lick of the devils flames on my guilty flesh to destroy Dornan Ross.

One down, six to go.

MY REVIEW:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*An ARC was provided to be by the author for an honest review.*

Wowza!! The stakes and risks keep on rising and rising!!

With ONE brother down, SIX f*ckers still remain...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But with a tangle of lies, deception, and misery making their way into the fold... Will she be able to carry out her plan without being found out or killed?

And will Jase, the love of her life, ever discover her true identity?

Read and you will find out!

SO, my verdict: A DEFINITE MUST READ for those of you who loved Seven Sons! I did have my doubts at first as to how Juliette would play things out after the turn of events from book one but she actually surprised me and did quite well. It's just how does she stomach her love for Jase while still being with Dornan? Especially after she murdered Chad? It would make my stomach churn!

I can't go into further detail about the plot since it is roughly only 100 pages and I would be a spoiler troll so I HIGHLY SUGGEST you pick yourself up a copy when it is released!!

A great sensual, gritty, and violent read bent on vengeance and redemption!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



My Rating:
-Overall : 8.5
-Plot : 8
-Writing : 8.5
-Characters : 8
-Cover : 8.5


Where to get your copy!:
Amazon
iTunes
Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment