Saturday, August 2, 2014

eARC BOOK REVIEW#...Saxon by Chantal Fernando

Title:  Saxon
Author:  Chantal Fernando
Publication Date:  August 11th 2014

Plot:  Some men won’t take no for an answer.

And some women might find this flattering, being asked out over and over again by a man determined to have you. But not me.

Not that the man in question isn’t sexy as sin, funny as hell and charming as they get.

Because he is.

Sometimes you just can’t allow yourself to be interested in someone for other reasons, other variables.

This is one of those times.

Saxon Tate is my best friend’s ex-boyfriend.

He cheated on her.

He could possibly cheat again.

That's three strikes.

He’s out.

 My Review 

☆ I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you SO MUCH hun!! ☆

description

Normally, I like to embellish and give a brief of the plot in detail but I don’t feel the real need to since it's basically what the synopsis states really. Boy wants girl, but girl resists due to the guy’s past dating history and an unspoken and common acknowledged girl code which is not to date your friends’ exes. Hence, two strikes already against him. Now throw in some jealous groupies causing some trouble, minor family meddling, and one hell bent alpha male set on claiming a successful, independent and feisty spitfire and you got yourself a story!!

My thoughts: As a whole, Saxon was a fast, simplistic, yet steamy read that made me swoon!! I couldn’t get enough of the sweet, filthy heart throb Sax and the fiery Tee!! Love them!! ♥♥

BUT, I DO HAVE A COMPLAINT!!!

Due to Ms. Fernando’s constant (and taunting) mentioning of Tee’s guilty food pleasure, jelly doughnuts, this made me so overcome with a craving to eat some that I actually made a midnight run to 7-eleven!! Grr!! I blame you for the extra five pounds gain Chantal Fernando!! lol

description

##A lovely, sensual tale of pursuit and never giving up on true love even when the odds are stacked against you!! Thanks Chantal for sending me the ARC!! I REALLY appreciate it!!##

description

My Rating:
-Overall : 8.5
-Plot : 8
-Writing : 8
-Characters : 8
-Cover : 8.5

 About the Author 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author Chantal Fernando is twenty six years old and lives in Western Australia.

Her published novels include four books in the Resisting Love series – Chase, Kade, Ryder and James; the New York Times Bestselling novel Maybe This Time and its follow up, This Time Around. Look out for her upcoming release Toxic Girl, set to be published on April 14th 2014.

When not reading, writing or daydreaming she can be found enjoying life with her three sons and family.

Author's Links:

 Buy Links 

No comments:

Post a Comment